Thursday, November 08, 2007

do you feel anything at all?

i've fallen into a k hole. stop me if you have heard this one before. i feel lackluster and old. i need something shiny and new. i think i am going to get my hair cut like the girl in kamakazi girls. not like the one dressed like a 18 century girl. but like the biker chick. i like the hair cut but i think that it might make my head look huge. like huge head mcgee. i feel ok inside, but really quiet. like free falling off a cliff or jumping out of a space station. maybe not maybe i'm just bored. maybe i need a new hobby. working and sleeping and reading is a lot of alone time. i find myself loosing all sense of patience with stupidity. it really pisses me off when people act like working in a theater is hard. one time i went on a date. he led me into a dark room and didnt tell me that i had to step down. i fell and twisted my ankle. needless to say it was a horrible date. after that i couldnt hang out with him without getting really drunk. was that fate telling me to runaway from a land mine? mad dog, mad dog.

No comments: