Thursday, October 18, 2007

if i kissed you ware it's sore would you feel better?

dumbledore has died for the third time in my life.

my mom left me when i left her uterus.

my job pretty much sucks.

and i never learned to read.


but i beat phantom hourglass today. with three big helps from matt colin.

he may have gotten the hearts bomb bags. but i swiftly defeated the monsters.

it was sweet and i want to play again, my only regret is that once you beat the game you dont unlock anything for the second time around. i mean what the fuck is that about.

i feel mopey lately. like sleeping all the time might help. like my heart hurts and i'm sick of trying to find someone that will help me fix it. like my problems are so big that world hunger and global warming dont matter. because really i want someon that will cuddle with me at night and not touch me. i want to beable to craw inot bed with my mom and have her tell me everything is ok, but not have it be weird in the morning.
i want to watch 13 going on thirty.

i want my ideal person in life to want me too.
do yo like cats? i like cats.

No comments: