Monday, October 08, 2007

i'm waiting for you in drops of dew

i had a dream that ryan was surrounded by blonde girls and i was shooting poisoned arrows at them. ( the girls, not him) i felt ok talking about it to him at lunch today, but as i was saying it i suddenly go embarrassed. when did i start living in fear of myself? is self editing something that you are supposed to do?

my brother is now dating a chinese girl from ny. i don't think they have been dating long but i find myself wishing that they will get married in china. and i will finally get to realize my dream of eating authentic chinese food. my parents have just returned from a birding trip to japan and my mom says that the food wasn't all that, but she was also using a wastebasket as a toilet. so i doubt they were eating anywhere high class.

things that have been said to be in this past week that have really got me down.

" you don't describe movies very well"
" you suck at this game. don't use the word in the definition"
" national treasure was not a good movie"( from two people that hadn't even seen it.)
" later"
"there are beer bottles in the box office trash"
" you probably like gossip girl" ( and i really truly do)
" your cat is fat"

i think i need to lay out in the sun for a while tomorrow.

things that have picked me up this week:

finding out that the Darjeeling limited is not a security print.
spending less money than i thought i did this weekend.
laughing hard with keyon in his apt.
watching Kajra Re
finding out that i don't have to spend 50 bucks of my food money on phantom hourglass because there is a rom for it.
eating french fries from ben and nicks.
realizing that no-one reads this and i could probably say whatever the fuck i wanted to.

No comments: